Methotrexate, which should be stopped 3 months before conceiving, and the retinoid acitretin (Soriatane), which is contraindicated in females of childbearing potential, are pregnancy category X drugs and are not options during pregnancy.
What does FCBP stand for?
FCBP stands for Females of Childbearing Potential
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCBP
We have 4 other meanings of FCBP in our Acronym Attic
- Frontline Christian Broadcasting Network
- Full Capacity Below Normal
- Fisheries Conservancy Board for Northern Ireland (UK)
- Four Corner Bladder Neck Suspension
- Film Commission Bodensee Oberschwaben (Germany)
- Formation Car Bus Opleiding (Belgian automobile company)
- Franck Comtet Bigre Orchestra (France)
- M'Pouya (airport code; Congo)
- Fayette County Board of Education (Fayetteville, GA)
- Fulton County Board Of Education
- Film Censor Board of Pakistan
- Football Club Bassin Piennois (French football club)
- Football Club Bourg-Peronnas (French sports club)
- Football Club Briffons Perpezat (French football club)
- Federació Catalana de Basquetbol (Spanish: Catalan Federation of Basketball)
- Fabrication Couverture Bois Réunion (French wood manufacturing company)
- Fayette County Board of Realtors (Fayetteville, GA)
- Family Cord Blood Services (California Cryobank)
- Family-Centered Behavior Scale
- Fatigue Critical Baseline Structure (aircraft engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FDA eliminated this lockout period last October for males and females of non-childbearing potential, while promising that a change in this rule for females of childbearing potential would be "rolled out" in 2007 (INTERNAL MEDICINE NEWS, Dec.