The findings suggest that having low EI puts woman at risk of female orgasmic disorder, one of the most common sexual problems suffered by women.
What does FOD stand for?
FOD stands for Female Orgasmic Disorder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FOD
We have 97 other meanings of FOD in our Acronym Attic
- Facilities Operations and Development (Columbus, Ohio, USA)
- Failover Device (smart network card which can bypass the traffic if the server failed)
- Fatty Oxidation Disorder
- Favorites on Demand (digital entertainment)
- Fax on Demand
- Fear of Death
- Features on Demand (software)
- Federale Overheidsdienst (Belgium)
- Fell Over Dead
- Fellowship of Dragons
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also cites examples--male erectile disorder, female orgasmic disorder, caffeine-induced sleep disorder, nightmare disorder, and nicotine use disorder--before continuing: Any argument that "mental illness" and "mental disorder" are synonymous flies in the face of common sense and sound psychiatric practice.
Twenty-eight percent of the patients reported hypoactive sexual desire disorder as the primary symptom, 17% of the women complained primarily of female orgasmic disorder, and 9% were troubled mainly by dyspareunia.