He was elected a Fellow of the Fellowship of Engineering, founded on the initiative of the Duke of Edinburgh, which in 1992 became the Royal Academy of Engineering.
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Fellowship of Engineering
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Ethernet
- Fast Expansion (gaming)
- Fatal Error
- Fecit Erigi (Latin: Had It Built, epigraphy)
- Federal Energy Administration
- Federal Express
- Feed Efficiency (livestock)
- Feliciana Eastern Railroad
- Feline Enteritis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was cosponsored by the Fellowship of Engineering, Robinson College, Cambridge and held in September 1988.