Dr Williams is a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 468 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Security Administration
- Federal Security Agency
- Federal Seed Act of 1939
- Federal Space Agency (Russia)
- Federal Student Aid
- Federation of South Arabia (est. 1963; now Yemen)
- Fédération Suisse des Aveugles et Malvoyants (French: Swiss Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired; Switzerland)
- Fédération Suisse des Avocats (French: Swiss Federation of Lawyers; Switzerland)
- Fee Simple Absolute (property law)
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)/State Agreement
- Fertility Society of Australia
- Field Service Action (Ford Motor Company)
- Field Service Automation
- Field Support Activity
- Field Systemic Advocacy (US IRS)
- Fighter Support Aircraft (US DoD)
- File System Archiving (computing)
- Filemaker Solutions Alliance (developer membership program offered by FileMaker Inc)
- Filipino Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, in a splendidly readable companion piece, Kenneth MacTaggart (a member of the Gaelic Society of Inverness and a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland) tells how, using digital technology, nous worthy of a private investigator and the experience of many seasons' hill walking, he succeeded where so many others had failed.
He became a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries in 1979 and served on its council until 1992.
She was president of a kindred body, the South Wales Record Society, and was a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London.
Despite being a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature and a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, he never received any official recognition for his work to preserve the country's heritage.