Qualifications: Professional Securities Institute exams plus have a minimum of five years' experience, which entitles him to use initials FSI meaning Fellow of the Securities Institute.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Fellow of the Securities Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Feasibility Study Institute
- Federal Sources, Inc.
- Federal Spousal Impoverishment
- Federal Stock Item
- Federal Systems Integrator
- Federation of Saskatchewan Indians (Canada)
- Fédération Suisse des Organisations d'Informatique
- Federazione Scacchistica Italiana (Italian Chess Federation)
- Federazióne Svizzera Delle Organizzatióni d'Informatica
- Fellow of the Securities & Investment Institute
- Feng Shui Information
- Final-State Interaction
- Financial Service Institution
- Financial Services Industry
- Financial Statement Item
- Financial Status Indicator (stock trading)
- Financial Systems Integration
- Finers Stephens Innocent (law firm; UK)
- Fire Safety International Ltd (UK)
- First State Innovation (Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She gained her Securities Institute Diploma in 1999, becoming a Fellow of the Securities Institute later that year.