He was awarded an honorary Fellowship of the College of Preceptors in 1986 and made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts in 1990.
What does FRSA stand for?
FRSA stands for Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRSA
We have 11 other meanings of FRSA in our Acronym Attic
- Fundamental Reference System (ITU-T)
- WordPerfect Graphics Driver (file name extension)
- Forward Repair System - Heavy
- Functional Rating Scale - Revised
- Fast Reactor Safety Technology Management Center
- Factor Receptor Substrate 2 (gene)
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) Receptor Substrate 2 (protein)
- Financial Reporting Standard 5
- Family Readiness Support Assistant
- Federal Railroad Safety Act of 1970
- Fire Rescue Safety Australia (equipment supplies)
- Florida Regional Stewardship Alliance (est. 2005)
- Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc.
- Fondation Romande en Faveur des Personnes Sourdes-Aveugles (Swiss blind-deaf foundation)
- Free Radical Scavenging Activity
- Fiji Road Safety Action Plan
- Functional Requirements for Subject Authority Records
- Family Relationships Services Branch
- Fast Response Support Boats
- Feather River State Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is on the board of the Lyric Theatre, is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, and a member of The Athenaeum.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and is a founder member of Common Purpose Coventry, a past governor of Coventry University.
Dr Hasnie is a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry, a member of the Institute of Linguists and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and has organised numerous seminars on race relations.
The international speaker, Mr Lee Kha Loon, Head Asia Pacific, CFA Institute and Mr Ken Rushton, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, they will be delivering the key-note address.
Rupert Harris, a consultant to English Heritage and an elected fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, was employed to undertake the restoration of the statue of the former Lord Lieutenant of Durham.
BUSINESSMAN Bryan Goodall, Paul Ingram fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and film-maker Craig Hornby should be congratulated for getting together on a courageous campaign to bring an old seaside building back into sympathetic use in our prestigious Victorian seaside town of Saltburn (We're In Business, News, 11.