The former history, archaeology and social anthropology scholar, is a fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society, which is involved in the study of coins and also the Royal Anthropological Society.
What does FRNS stand for?
FRNS stands for Fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society (coin collector and dealer association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRNS
We have 1 other meaning of FRNS in our Acronym Attic
- FAK (Focal Adhesion Kinase) Related Non-Kinase
- Foundation for Registered Nurses of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man
- Fife Real Nappy Network (UK)
- Further Returns Not Necessary (tax returns; Australia)
- Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Federation Royale Nationale de Balle Pelote (Belgian ballgame)
- Fitzgerald River National Park (Australia)
- Flinders Ranges National Park (Australia)
- Free Radicals & Natural Products in Health
- Frequently Relapsing Nephrotic Syndrome
- Fryns Syndrome
- Fox River Navigational System Authority (Wisconsin)
- Frente de Resistência Nacional de São Tomé E Príncipe - Renovada
- Fire and Rescue New South Wales (Australia)
- Fast Reconfiguration of Network Topology (networks)
- Focus-Reduction Neutralization Test
- Frontier Airlines
- Front Runners New York
- Family Reports of New Zealand (family law book; New Zealand)