He is certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry and is a fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry (NACB).
What does FACB stand for?
FACB stands for Fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACB
We have 2 other meanings of FACB in our Acronym Attic
- Filipino American Community Athletic Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Florida Association of County Agriculture Agents
- Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority (Georgia)
- Fellow of the American College of Allergy and Immunology (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Foster and Adoptive Care Association of Minnesota
- Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention
- Fellow, American College of Advanced Practice Psychologists
- Failure Analysis and Corrective Action Report
- Family Advocacy Command Assistance Team (US DoD)
- Facilitair Bedrijf (Dutch)
- Flight Activities Control Board (US NASA)
- Fragment Antigen and Complement Binding
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Funk Amateur Club Basel (German: Radio Amateur Club Basel, Switzerland)
- Florida Accessibility Code for Building Construction
- Fairfield Arts & Convention Center (est. 2007; Fairfield, IA)
- Fairlawn Area Chamber of Commerce (Fairlawn, OH)
- Fanboy and Chum Chum
- Fanconi's Anemia Complementation Group C (Gene of Fanconi's anemia)
- Fast Adaptive Condition-Based Consensus (algorithm)