What does FFPM stand for?
FFPM stands for Fellow of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFPM
- Fiber Fabry-Perot Laser
- Final Protective Line
- Flemington Free Public Library (Flemington, NJ)
- Foundry Fuel Products Ltd.
- Friends of the Fayetteville Public Library (Fayetteville, AR)
- Firm Fixed Price, Level of Effort-Term
- Fédération des Femmes pour la Paix Mondiale (French: Women's Federation for World Peace)
- Fédération Française de Pentathlon Moderne (French: French Modern Pentathlon Federation)
- Fédération Française des Pêcheurs en Mer (French: French Federation of Fishermen)
- Fédération Française des Pilotes Maritimes (French: French Federation of Maritime Pilots)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine, Royal College of Physicians
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Foreign Financing Projects Management Center (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Forest Fire Prevention Management Project (Indonesia)
- Federação de Futebol Popular do Norte (Portuguese football federation)
- Federation of Pharmacy Networks (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Francaise Frisonne Pie Noire (French: French Friesian Black Pie; cattle)
- Fédération Francophone de Programmation Neuro-Linguistique (French: French Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Fauna and Flora Protection Ordinance (Sri Lanka)