QUALIFICATIONS: Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing.
What does FCIH stand for?
FCIH stands for Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIH
- Football Club Ingrandes Le Fresne (French football club)
- Full Common Intermediate Format
- flow cytometric immunofluorescence assay
- Fellow of the Corporation of Insurance, Financial & Mortgage Advisers (UK)
- First Casualty Insurance Group, Inc. (Southern Pines, NC)
- Florida Chartered Insurance Group (Oviedo, FL)
- Flow Cytometry Interest Group (US NIH)
- Fondation du Centre International de Genève (French: Geneva International Center Foundation; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Foreign Chambers Information Group (Japan)
- Fat Chance in Hell
- Fluides Complexes et Instabilités Hydrodynamiques (French: Hydrodynamic Instabilities and Complex Fluids)
- Friends of Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fundación Centro Internacional de Hidrología Subterránea
- Food Container, Insulated, Hospital Ward
- Family-Centered Institute, Inc. (Brewster, MA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- First Commodities International Inc
- First Community Interfaith Institute (various locations)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Journalists
- Foreign Chambers in Japan