He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (Scotland) and spent over 30 years in the banking industry, culminating in the role of director of Small Business Banking for both Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Banks.
What does FCIB stand for?
FCIB stands for Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIB
We have 4 other meanings of FCIB in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Credit Insurance Association
- Foster Care Independence Act of 1999 (US DHHS)
- Fuzhou Changle International Airport (China)
- Fiscal Control and Internal Auditing Act (Illinois)
- Florida Clean Indoor Air Act
- Florida Crime and Intelligence Analyst Association (est. 1995)
- Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Europe
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Florida Cattlemen's Institute and Allied Trade Show
- Finance, Credit and International Business (Colmbia, MD)
- First Community Industrial Bank (now First Community Bank; Albuquerque, NM)
- First Curacao International Bank
- Floor Covering Installation Board
- Football Club Intercommunal du Bocage (French football club)
- Friends of Central Iowa Biking (Ames, IA)
- Functional Capability Integration Board (US Army Officer Candidate School)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Federal Citizen Information Center (formerly Federal Consumer Information Center; Pueblo, CO, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria; the Chartered Institute of Bankers, London; the Institute of Brand Management; the Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria and member of the Institute of Directors of Nigeria.
A fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, Lumby cut his teeth by working his way up the corporate ladder at Barclays Bank.
A fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, Gary cut his teeth in the finance industry by working his way up the corporate ladder at Barclays Bank.
He is also an honorary Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) and has had a distinguished banking career that spans two decades.
He has more than 28 years' experience in the financial sector and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.