He is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and has more than 25 years' experience in advising UK and international businesses.
What does FCIArb stand for?
FCIArb stands for Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Firestop Contractors International Association
- First Commonwealth Insurance Agency, Inc. (Indiana, PA)
- Foreign Credit Insurance Association
- Foster Care Independence Act of 1999 (US DHHS)
- Fuzhou Changle International Airport (China)
- Fiscal Control and Internal Auditing Act (Illinois)
- Florida Clean Indoor Air Act
- Florida Crime and Intelligence Analyst Association (est. 1995)
- Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Europe
- Florida Cattlemen's Institute and Allied Trade Show
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (UK)
- Finance, Credit and International Business (Colmbia, MD)
- First Community Industrial Bank (now First Community Bank; Albuquerque, NM)
- First Curacao International Bank
- Floor Covering Installation Board
- Football Club Intercommunal du Bocage (French football club)
- Friends of Central Iowa Biking (Ames, IA)
- Functional Capability Integration Board (US Army Officer Candidate School)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul is a qualified civil engineer and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Mr Morgan has practised in South Wales for 17 years and in addition to being a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors he holds a diploma in arbitration from the College of Estate Management and is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.