Dr Ken King holds tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering and teaching; and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM) as well as a Senior Associate (Resource Sustainability) for the Eidos Institute (an Australian research institute with a focus on public policy.
What does FAIM stand for?
FAIM stands for Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAIM
We have 21 other meanings of FAIM in our Acronym Attic
- Flawlessly Ascending in Life
- Forever Acquiring Important Lessons
- Forget About It, Loser
- Failure Code
- Finding An Important Lesson Inviting Needed Growth
- Found Answers In Learning Improving Necessary Growth
- Fleet Air Introduction Liaison Survival Aircrew Flight Equipment
- Fearful, Arrogant, Insecure, Lonely, Uncertain, Resentful, Empty
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (West Central Minnesota Communities Action, Inc.; Elbow Lake, MN)
- Fascinating Animals Impersonating Men (Australian punk rock band)
- FIDI (Federation of International Furniture Removers) Accredited International Mover
- Financial Analysis and Investment Management (Saint Mary's College of California; Moraga, CA)
- Flexible Automation and Information Management (conference)
- Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (International Conference)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Innovative Medicine
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- First Asset Investment Management Inc.
- Federal Aid Information Management System (US FWS)
- Federated Archaeological Information Management Systems Project
- File-Aid for IMS (Compuware)