He is a Fellow of the Australian College of Education and a Fellow of the Australian Social Sciences Academy.
What does FACE stand for?
FACE stands for Fellow of the Australian College of Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACE
We have 150 other meanings of FACE in our Acronym Attic
- Fast, Accurate, Cost-effective, Easy
- Fat Albert Can Eat (mnemonic for Bass Clef space note names)
- Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation
- Fathers' and Children's Equality, Inc.
- Federación de Asociaciones de Celiacos de España (Spanish)
- Federal Acquisition Conference and Exposition
- Federal Agency for Civic Education (Germany)
- Federation of Aluminium Consumers in Europe
- Federation of Associations for Hunting and Conservation of the EU (European Union; est. 1977)
- Fellow of American College of Epidemiology (established in 1979)
- Fellow, American College of Endocrinology
- Fiber Access Covering Everyone
- Field Artillery Computing Equipment
- Fight Against Child Exploitation
- Fight Against Corruption Everywhere
- Fighter Air C2 Enhancement
- Fighter Aircraft Communications Enhancement (Air Force)
- Finchfield and Castlecroft Enterprise
- Fine Arts Core Education (Canadian high school)
- Fire - Achieving Claims Excellence (insurance)