Mary Jo Feeney, RD, is a Fellow of the American Dietetic Association and a member of the Running & FitNews Editorial Board.
What does FADA stand for?
FADA stands for Fellow of the American Dietetic Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FADA
We have 29 other meanings of FADA in our Acronym Attic
- Funding Authorization Document
- Funds Available for Distribution
- Fuzing Arming Device
- Fatty Acid Desaturation 2
- Factory Academy Of Dramatic Arts (Davenham, UK)
- Federación Argentina de Ajedrez
- Federal Age Discrimination Act of 1967
- Federal Area Development Authority
- Federal Asset Disposition Association (savings and loans)
- Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations
- File Access Data Unit
- Financial Accounting Data Abstract
- Fine Arts Design and Architecture (Bilkent University)
- Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association
- Florida Automobile Dealers Association
- Formation à Distance Assistée (French: Distance Assisted Training; Canada)
- Frank Angelo D'Andrea (creator of FADA Radios)
- Freshwater Animal Diversity Assessment
- Fuinneamh An Dúchais Againn (Vigour of what’s Native is Ours; Kildare, Ireland community group)
- Fundación Amigos de los Animales (Spanish: Friends of Animals Foundation; Ecuador)