His activities have gained him the degree of Fellow of the American Concrete Institute, The Institution of Civil Engineers in the UK and American Society of Civil Engineers.
What does FACI stand for?
FACI stands for Fellow of the American Concrete Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FACI
We have 3 other meanings of FACI in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the American College Health Association
- Fellow American College of Healthcare Executives
- Fellow, Australasian College of Health Informatics (Australia)
- Florida Agriculture Center and Horse Park Authority
- Fellowship of the Australasian Chapter of Palliative Medicine
- Fédération des Associations et Centres pour Handicapées (French)
- Faculty for Human Rights in El Salvador and Central America (California)
- Family and Community Health Study
- Family Assistance Center Home Station
- Four-Arm Calliper Log (oil industry)
- Fellow of the Institute of Amateur Cinematographers
- Fiery Advanced Controller Interface
- Fill Area Color Index (computing)
- First Article Configuration Inspection
- Foire Agri-Culture Internationale (French: International Agriculture Fair)
- Family-Centered Initiative for Challenged Persons (Nigeria)
- Federal Advisory Committee on International Exhibitions (US Department of State)
- Facil pour l'Appropriation Collective de l'Informatique Libre (French, Québec)
- Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living (est. 1990)
- Fellow American College of Internal Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recognition of his work in prestressed and reinforced concrete, as well as his contributions to concrete technology, Seinuk was named a fellow of the American Concrete Institute.