He is, of course, a Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine.
What does FACSM stand for?
FACSM stands for Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fleet Air/Area Control & Surveillance Facility
- Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, Jacksonville
- Federation of Associations of Cottage and Small Industries (India)
- Friends of Abandoned Cemeteries of Staten Island (New York)
- Department of Families, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
- Facility Simulation
- Facsimile (aka fax)
- Forward Air Controller Simulator
- FAMECE Computer Simulator for Independent and Logical Evaluation
- FACSFAC Scheduling System
- Facilities Systems Office
- Fellow of the American College of Spine Physicians
- Fellow of the Australian College of Sports Physicians
- Federal Agency Computer Security Program Managers Forum
- Final Acceptance Constraints Status Report
- Faculty Academic Computing Support Services (Syracuse University; New York)
- Federation of Analytical Chemistry and Spectroscopy Societies
- Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences (UK)
- Friendship Association for Chinese Students and Scholars
- Facilities Installation Study Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
a professor at the University of Missouri and a fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine -- Heinz-Gerd Zimmer, MD, the head of the Department of Physiology at the Carl-Ludwig Institute in Leipzig, Germany.
He was the Director of Research for seven years at the New York Chiropractic College, has published over 50 manuscripts in national and international health-related journals and is an elected fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine.