Kutcher is a Board Certified Radiologist, a Fellow of the American College of Radiology and a Clinical Professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx.
What does FACR stand for?
FACR stands for Fellow of the American College of Radiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACR
We have 3 other meanings of FACR in our Acronym Attic
- First Asian Conference on Precision Agriculture
- Fellow of the American College of Paramedic Executives (medical management)
- Fellow of the American College of Physician Executives
- Fellow of the American College of Preventive Medicine
- First American Contour Processing Services
- Federation Associations of Chinese Professionals in Southern USA
- Forward Air Control Party Training
- Frequently Asked Coffee Questions
- Facilities & Administrative Cost Recoveries
- Facilities Engineering & Design Requirements
- Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology
- Final Acute-Chronic Ratio (US EPA)
- First Article Configuration Review
- Fixed Asset Coverage Ratio
- Fonds d'Adaptation du Commerce Rural (French: Rural Trade Adaptation Fund)
- Fonds d'Aide à la Création Radiophonique (French: Radiophonic Creation Assistance Fund; Belgium)
- Foreign Assets Control Regulation
- Frogans Address Composition Rules
- First Alberta Campus Radio Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Florida Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soffa MD, MPA, FACR, is a Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist and a Fellow of The American College of Radiology He has been working in managed care for the past eight years.