Ingrid Kohlstadt, a fellow of the American College of Nutrition and an associate faculty member at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, it's just high-fructose syrup "with great marketing.
What does FACN stand for?
FACN stands for Fellow of the American College of Nutrition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACN
We have 2 other meanings of FACN in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Analytic Causal Model
- Facilities Management System (US FEMA)
- Facilities Matrix
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Informatics
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Practice Executives
- Flexible Automatic Coordinate Measuring System
- Family Advocacy Case Management Team
- Fellow American College of Medical Toxicology
- Faculty of Architecture Chiang Mai University (Thailand)
- Fleet Air Coordination Net
- Flying Aces Club News (model airplanes)
- Foreign Agent Control Node
- Forensic Assessment Center Network (diagnosing cases of child abuse and neglect in the state of Texas)
- Functional Assessment Completion Notice
- Functional Assessment Conduct Notice
- Fundación Argentina de Cl ca Neuropsiquiátrica
- Faculty Association of the College of New Caledonia (Canada)
- Federal Acquisition Computer Network
- Federal Acquisition Network