Masarie is a Fellow of the American College of Medical Informatics.
What does FACMI stand for?
FACMI stands for Fellow of the American College of Medical Informatics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- First African Church Mission (Nigeria)
- Flag Allowance C4 Marines
- French Association of Country Music
- Friable Asbestos-Containing Material
- Frontiers in Applied and Computational Mathematics (annual conference)
- Full, Abrupt Control Movement
- Functional Analytic Causal Model
- Facilities Management System (US FEMA)
- Facilities Matrix
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Practice Executives
- Flexible Automatic Coordinate Measuring System
- Family Advocacy Case Management Team
- Fellow American College of Medical Toxicology
- Faculty of Architecture Chiang Mai University (Thailand)
- Fellow of the American College of Nutrition
- Fleet Air Coordination Net
- Flying Aces Club News (model airplanes)
- Foreign Agent Control Node
- Forensic Assessment Center Network (diagnosing cases of child abuse and neglect in the state of Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overhage is also a Fellow of the American College of Medical Informatics and has written and lectured extensively on the application of information technology to improve healthcare quality and efficiency.
In 1985, Ackerman was elected a Fellow of the American College of Medical Informatics and in 1992 was a Founding Fellow of the American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering.