He is also a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and a Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics.
What does FACMG stand for?
FACMG stands for Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery
- First African Church Mission (Nigeria)
- Flag Allowance C4 Marines
- French Association of Country Music
- Friable Asbestos-Containing Material
- Frontiers in Applied and Computational Mathematics (annual conference)
- Full, Abrupt Control Movement
- Functional Analytic Causal Model
- Facilities Management System (US FEMA)
- Facilities Matrix
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Informatics
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Practice Executives
- Flexible Automatic Coordinate Measuring System
- Family Advocacy Case Management Team
- Fellow American College of Medical Toxicology
- Faculty of Architecture Chiang Mai University (Thailand)
- Fellow of the American College of Nutrition
- Fleet Air Coordination Net
- Flying Aces Club News (model airplanes)
- Foreign Agent Control Node
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amos Wilson is a Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics, and has over sixty publications in the field of genetics.
A Founding Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics, Dr.