Karlstadt is a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology and a past chairperson of the Ad Hoc Committee on Women in Gastroenterology.
What does FACG stand for?
FACG stands for Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of FACG in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the Angeles Chapter Foundation (est. 1987; Los Angeles, CA)
- Florida Association of Child and Family Agencies
- Fellowship of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow with the American College of Forensic Examiners
- Fellow, American College of Forensic Examiners International
- Federal Advisory Committee on False Identification
- Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology
- Fellow, American College of Family Practice
- Fellow American College of Foot Surgery
- Field Artillery Counterfire Study
- Fast Access Channel (telecommunications)
- Focal Acinar Cell Hyperplasia
- Forward Access Channel
- Fuerza Aerea de Chile (Chilean Air Forces)
- Family and Community Health Associates
- Fellow of the American College Health Association
- Fellow American College of Healthcare Executives
- Fellow, Australasian College of Health Informatics (Australia)
- Florida Agriculture Center and Horse Park Authority
- Fellowship of the Australasian Chapter of Palliative Medicine