He is a fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians and serves as a councilor to their House of Delegates.
What does FACEP stand for?
FACEP stands for Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fédération des Associations Coopérative d'Éconimie Familiale du Québec (Federation of Family Economics Cooperative Associations of Québec)
- Finland Association for Childhood Education International
- Asociacion Española de Fabricantes de Conductores Electricos (Spain)
- Forges et Ateliers de Construction d'Eure et Loire (French car manufacturer)
- Fellow of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine
- Fondation pour l'Amélioration des Conditions de l'Enfance dans le Monde (French: Foundation for the Improvement of Conditions for Children in the World)
- Fédération des Associations Cévenoles Environnement Nature (French nature association)
- Facilities Engineering Command Division (Navy)
- Faculdade Cenecista Nossa Senhora dos Anjos (Brasil)
- Aviation Area Forecast Center
- Federação de Aikido de Competição do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Florida Association of County Engineers and Road Superintendents
- Facial Analysis Comparison and Elimination System
- Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales (Spanish: Universidad Central de Venezuela)
- Family and Child Experiences Survey
- Family and Children Early Education Services
- Family Assessment Counseling and Educational Services
- Federal Annuity Claims Expert System
- Filipino/American Coalition for Environmental Solutions
- FMS/ATM Calibration through Enhanced Surveillance (US FAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kolodzik is a Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians.