He was a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and served three years as President of the West Virginia Academy of Pediatrics.
What does FAAP stand for?
FAAP stands for Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAAP
We have 13 other meanings of FAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Auto Auction of Orlando
- Foundation of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (San Francisco, CA; est. 1980)
- Free-Atom Atomic Orbital
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Fleet Air Arm Officers Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Federal-Aid Airport Program
- Federation of Accrediting Associations of the Philippines
- Filipino American Association of Pittsburgh
- Fire Alarm Annunciator Panel
- Fiscal Affairs and Administrative Policy
- Fixed Asset Acquisition Program
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Framework for African Agricultural Productivity
- Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (University from São Paulo - Brazil)
- Fundamentals of Army Accident Prevention
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early care and education programs are the pivotal time to begin the process of intervention for obesity," said Krajicek, who is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
She was elected to the Institute of Medicine in 2006 and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.