Irma Jordan, DNP, APN, FNP/PMHNP-BC, FAANP, was inducted as a Fellow of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (FAANP) at the AANP Annual Meeting in Orlando on June 22.
What does FAANP stand for?
FAANP stands for Fellow of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FAANP in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Association of the American Medical Technologists
- Farm Animal Adoption Network
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
- Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing
- Financial Aid Award Notice
- First Advertising Agency Network
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Ford-Employees African-American Network
- Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google
- Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Florida Association of Academic Nonpublic Schools
- Federal Aviation Administration Order
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry
- Fellow of the American Academy of Osteopathy
- Field Artillery Air Observer
- Florida Auto Auction of Orlando
- Foundation of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (San Francisco, CA; est. 1980)
- Free-Atom Atomic Orbital
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy