The reasons for this trend could be a rise in risk factors such as diabetes, obesity and high cholesterol," said study author Brett Kissela, MD, MS, with the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Ohio and a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology.
What does FAAN stand for?
FAAN stands for Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAAN
We have 12 other meanings of FAAN in our Acronym Attic
- Fabrication of Affordable Aspheric Mirrors by Electroforming
- Fellow of the American Academy of Medical Ethics
- Fellow of the American Association on Mental Retardation
- Family of Anti-Air Missiles System
- First Aid Approvals and Monitoring Section (Health & Safety Executive; UK)
- Fellow of the American Association of Medical Transcription
- Florida Association of the American Medical Technologists
- Families Advocating Autism Now (est. 2009)
- Farm Animal Adoption Network
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
- Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing
- Financial Aid Award Notice
- First Advertising Agency Network
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Ford-Employees African-American Network
- Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google
- Fellow of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Florida Association of Academic Nonpublic Schools
- Federal Aviation Administration Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
These results show that there is a cumulative effect to lowering cholesterol and blood pressure," said study author Pierre Amarenco, MD, of Denis Diderot University and Medical School in Paris, France, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology.