What does FCIL stand for?
FCIL stands for Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Linguists
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCIL
We have 6 other meanings of FCIL in our Acronym Attic
- Food Container, Insulated, Hospital Ward
- Family-Centered Institute, Inc. (Brewster, MA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- First Commodities International Inc
- First Community Interfaith Institute (various locations)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Journalists
- Foreign Chambers in Japan
- Foreign Companies in Japan
- Fight Crime: Invest in Kids
- Fellow of the Central Institute of London
- Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd.
- Football Club Intercommunal du Loing (French football club)
- Foreign Capital Investment Law (Oman)
- Foreign Comparative and International Law
- Formation Complémentaire d'Initiative Locale (French: Local Initiative Complementary Training)
- Friendship Circle of Illinois (Northbrook, IL)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (Florida)
- Foyle, Carlingford and Irish Lights Commission (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport