org CPFS: Certified Professional in Financial Services * Promotes professionalism in fields including banking, insurance, securities and financial planning FLMI: Fellow, Life Management Institute * Completion of a comprehensive business education program is required National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research scic.
What does FLMI stand for?
FLMI stands for Fellow, Life Management Institute (life insurance industry accreditation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLMI
- Fair Lawn Medical Attention Center (New Jersey)
- Freakin' Laughing My Ass Off (polite form)
- Fetal Liver Mononuclear Cells
- Florida Labor Management Conference
- Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club (Florida)
- Future Leaders of Manitoba Council (Canada)
- Forest Lakes Metro District (Bayfield, CO)
- Film and Music Entertainment, Inc.
- For Life Music Entertainment (record label; Japan)
- Forests of the Lower Mekong Ecoregion Complex (World Wildlife Fund; est. 1998)
- Florida Labor Market Information
- Florida Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
- Forum of Labour Market Ministers (Canada)
- Fiji Locally Managed Marine Areas (Network)
- Ford Lincoln-Mercury Minority Dealers Association
- Florida Medicaid Managed Information System
- Faculté Libre de Médecine Naturelle et d'Ethnomédecine (French: Free School of Natural Medicine and Ethnomedicine)
- Field Level Maintenance New Equipment Training
- Florida Museum of Natural History (University of Florida, Gainesville, FL)
- Fetch Link Map Offsets
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOMA) 301--Insurance Administration--which is part of the Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) program.
Qualifications: Eligible candidates will have successfully completed five courses within the Fellow, Life Management Institute program curriculum.