Close friend Bill Maddison met Mr Sheldon through his role as secretary of Felling Male Voice Choir.
What does FMVC stand for?
FMVC stands for Felling Male Voice Choir (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMVC
- Fujitsu Multimedia Vision (Japan)
- Full Motion Video
- Full Motion Violence (online gaming)
- Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Future Market Value
- Fair Market Value Appraisal
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst
- Fort Monroe, Virginia
- Fast Maximal Voluntary Contraction (isometric strength tool)
- Featherstone Male Voice Choir (UK)
- Federal Malaria Vaccine Coordinating Committee (National Institutes of Health National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Federal Motor Vehicle Control Program
- Frequency Modulation Voice Frequency Telegraph
- Flowers Mill Veterinary Hospital (Langhorne, PA)
- Force Majeure Vampire Hunters (gaming)
- Fair Market Value in Continued Use (appraisal of personal property equipment)
- Forum Marocain pour la Vérité et la Justice (French: Moroccan Forum for Truth and Justice)
- Faculty of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine (University of Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Fluid Merging Viscosity Measurement (US NASA)
- Festivals of Male Voice Praise (est. 1935)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A local musician heard this performance and persuaded John to join the famed Felling Male Voice Choir when he was 19, where he later became a soloist, quite a compliment to any aspiring young singer.
The Felling Male Voice Choir is just one of many acts which make up the bill for the third annual Norton Music Festival, which started yesterday and runs to Sunday, September 24.
Plans for the anniversary include concerts , competitions such as the Mrs Sunderland musical festival and social events plus a further link-up with Felling Male Voice Choir, a group of singers from the north-east with whom they have strong twinning-style connections.
Church concert FELLING Male Voice Choir will be returning to Guisborough Methodist Church on Saturday November 15 at 7.
Duffy, the Catholic Mens Choir and the Felling Male Voice Choir for making the mass so special, it was very much appreciated.
The Felling Male Voice Choir, from Gateshead, will perform at St John's Church, in Ashington, in aid of the Laura Dodds Fund.
The Felling Male Voice Choir is to hold a joint concert with the Leigh Orpheus Male Voice Choir, based at Leigh-on-Sea, in Essex.