It could in fact be feline lower urinary tract disease.
What does FLUT stand for?
FLUT stands for Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLUT
- Food Label Use and Nutrition Education Survey
- Facturació Lògica Universal Oberta I Ràpida (Spanish: Logical, Universal, Open and Quick invoicing)
- Fiber Linked Unit for Optical Recombination (astronomy)
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities of the University of Porto (Portugal)
- Forest Land Use Planning
- Front-Loading Ultrasound Probe
- Future Land Use Plan (land development)
- Follicular Lesion of Undetermined Significance (cancer)
- Fish Leaving Under Several Hypotheses
- Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
- File Delivery Over Unidirectional Transport (broadcast and mobile services)
- Flieger Unterkunft Verwaltung (German: Flight Barracks Administration)
- Florida Linux User Xchange
- Franc Luxemburguès (national currency)
- Flux Network
- Forest Land Use Zones (Canada)
- Feline Leukemia Virus (also seen as FeLV)
- Flanders Language Valley fund (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feline lower urinary tract disease is a common but complex group of conditions that affect one per cent of cats.
We knew he was a young, male cat suffering from an obstructive form of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), a group of conditions, all of which create urinary symptoms.