Lurie children's Hospital of Chicago three miles away on the downtown campus of its academic partner, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
What does FSoM stand for?
FSoM stands for Feinberg School of Medicine (Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSoM
We have 1 other meaning of FSoM in our Acronym Attic
- For Sleeping or Jumping (band)
- Future Sounds of Jazz
- Finnish School of Kingston (UK)
- Free-Space Optical Link (communication technology)
- Fujitsu System Solution
- fully secured on land (loan)
- Future Sound Of London (band; also seen as TFSOL)
- Faculty and Society of Occupational Medicine
- Fakultet za Strateski i Operativni Menadzment (Serbian: School of Strategic and Operational Management)
- Federated States of Micronesia
- First Sergeant of Marines
- Free State of Mind (South Africa)
- Full Service Online Marketing (Germany)
- Future Sound of Melbourne (music group)
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association
- Finance Service of Norwalk (Norwalk, OH)
- Free Space Optical Networking Architecture
- Feik School of Pharmacy (University of the Incarnate Word)
- Field Standard Operating Procedure
- Florida School of Preaching (Lakeland, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lead author David Mohr, a professor of preventive medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, found phone therapy is a rapidly growing trend among therapists.
This is the first human sperm gene that has been found functionally conserved in insects and in mammals," says study coauthor Eugene Xu of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago.
Researchers at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine have identified in mice a previously unknown protective mechanism by which the smallest blood vessels remove blood clots and other blockages from the brain.
Stamler, professor emeritus of the Department of Preventive Medicine in the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago, Ill, said that glutamic acid is the most common amino acid and accounts for almost a quarter (23%) of the protein in vegetable protein and almost one fifth (18%) of animal protein.
Richard Burt of Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine and colleagues said the process, which involves injecting people with stem cells made from their own bone marrow cells, appears to have a lasting effect, Reuters reported.
Offered in partnership with the Feinberg School of Medicine, the program focuses on the use of technology to improve the design, integration, implementation, management, and evaluation of enterprise-wide healthcare information systems.