What does FMBK stand for?
FMBK stands for Feinberg, Mindel, Brandt and Klein, LLP (law firm; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Free Market Business Development Institute
- Field Marketing and Brand Experience
- Frontiers of Medical and Biological Engineering (journal)
- For My Best Friend
- Forearm Muscle Blood Flow
- Friends of the Melton Botanic Garden, Inc. (Australia)
- First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc.
- Fabrication Montage Bâtiment Industrie (French manufacturing company)
- First Midwest Bancorp Inc.
- First Menasha Bancshares, Inc.
- Farmers and Merchants Bank of Long Beach
- Fremont Main Branch Library (Fremont, CA)
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde (French: End of the World Music Festival)
- Farmers and Merchants Bancorp (various locations)
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- Fédération Malgache de la Boxe Olympique (French: Malagasy Federation of Olympic Boxing; Madagascar)
- Financial Management Budget Office
- Framed Movable Boundary Protocol
- Foundation for Mind-Being Research (Los Altos, CA)
- Flour Milling and Baking Research Association (now the Campden and Chorleywood Food Research Association; UK)