The first-rate design team they assembled at the bidding stage, including architects Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios LLP - winner of the RIBA Stirling Prize Sustainable Designer of the Year - proved that 'they were serious about getting the job done and delivering outstanding results.
What does FCBS stand for?
FCBS stands for Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios (est. 1978; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCBS
We have 2 other meanings of FCBS in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club Bourg-Peronnas (French sports club)
- Football Club Briffons Perpezat (French football club)
- Federació Catalana de Basquetbol (Spanish: Catalan Federation of Basketball)
- Fabrication Couverture Bois Réunion (French wood manufacturing company)
- Fayette County Board of Realtors (Fayetteville, GA)
- Family Cord Blood Services (California Cryobank)
- Family-Centered Behavior Scale
- Fatigue Critical Baseline Structure (aircraft engineering)
- Federació Catalana de Beisbol i Softbol (Catalan: Catalan Federation of Baseball and Softball)
- Fédération Camerounaise de Baseball et de Softball (French: Baseball and Softball Federation of Cameroon; Cameroon)
- Florida Council of Bromeliad Societies
- Football Club Bords de Saône (French football club)
- Football Club Becon Saint Augustin (French football club)
- Florida Conference of Black State Legislators
- Football Club de Bonsecours Saint Léger (French football club)
- Football Club Belligné Saint Sauveur (French football club)
- Center for Innovative Fuel Cell and Battery Technologies (Georgia Tech Research Institute)
- Farm Credit Bank of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Flight Centre Business Travel (Australia)
- Florida Classical Ballet Theater
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julian Gitsham, from architects Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios was all praise for the building and award.