At maximum draw weight, this bow shoots at 300 feet per second.
What does F/S stand for?
F/S stands for Feet per Second
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F/S
We have 133 other meanings of F/S in our Acronym Attic
- Federal/Provincial/Territorial (Canada)
- Facility/Process Monitor and Control System
- Financial/Program Management Review
- Fire Resistant (virtually fireproof classification)
- Fractures and Rickets (infants)
- Frame Relay
- Factory Sealed
- Faculty/Staff (various organizations)
- Farside (public transit)
- Feasibility Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
First however, the precise 4,265 feet per second velocity quoted is low.
It reached a maximum velocity of 34,400 feet per second.
The standard speed used for timing pedestrians is 4 feet per second.
The system's high speed of approximately 8 feet to 10 feet per second makes it efficient, Lubo says.