At maximum draw weight, this bow shoots at 300 feet per second.
What does FT/SEC stand for?
FT/SEC stands for Feet Per Second
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fourier Transform Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Mass Spectrometry
- Firm Transportation Risk Alleviation Mechanism
- Fixed-Tuned Transmitter, Tunable Receiver
- Fixed Transmitter, Tunable Receiver, with Collision Avoidance
- Fault Tolerant/Air Data Inertial Reference System
- Flight Time/Flight-Hour
- Feet Per Minute
- Failure Tolerance/Redundancy Management
- Fire Control Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Fractional T-1 Carrier
- FastTrak 100 (Promise Technology, Inc.)
- Fast Tracker 2 (digital music)
- Fire Control Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Fire Control Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Flight, Test, Telemetry, and Termination (defense system)
- Free Triiodothyronine
- Cubic Feet per Second
- Fraction of Thyroxine
Samples in periodicals archive:
First however, the precise 4,265 feet per second velocity quoted is low.
It reached a maximum velocity of 34,400 feet per second.
The system's high speed of approximately 8 feet to 10 feet per second makes it efficient, Lubo says.