The firm can convey many materials with conveying velocities as low as 50 feet per minute using its HDP 6000 dense phase pneumatic conveying system.
What does FT/MIN stand for?
FT/MIN stands for Feet Per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fourier Transform-Infrared
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy in the Attenuated Total Reflection Mode
- Fourier Transform Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Mass Spectrometry
- Firm Transportation Risk Alleviation Mechanism
- Fixed-Tuned Transmitter, Tunable Receiver
- Fixed Transmitter, Tunable Receiver, with Collision Avoidance
- Fault Tolerant/Air Data Inertial Reference System
- Flight Time/Flight-Hour
- Failure Tolerance/Redundancy Management
- Feet Per Second
- Fire Control Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Fractional T-1 Carrier
- FastTrak 100 (Promise Technology, Inc.)
- Fast Tracker 2 (digital music)
- Fire Control Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Fire Control Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Flight, Test, Telemetry, and Termination (defense system)
- Free Triiodothyronine
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can climb up to 1,600 feet per minute and holds 68,000 cubic feet of helium.
Equipped with a special guide and tooling, the SeamMaster can be used to bond pleated filter media at speeds of approximately 20 feet per minute.
This machine utilizes a manganese belt conveyance system and variable speed drive to accommodate from 1 to 60 feet per minute blasting speeds.
The one-meter wide, 4000 feet per minute coater allows red of blade metering of a short dwell or roll applied coating.
The aircraft was now 45 degrees nose down and out of balanced flight (the ball was out to the right) with the rate of descent increasing to 400 feet per minute.
To combat the problem among office workers, EPA recommends increasing ventilation with outdoor air to at least 20 cubic feet per minute (cfm) per person.