Cynthia Bickley-Green FESTIVAL SCHOOL  Children and Health by Valeria Menza, Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and Feeding Minds, Fighting Hunger  Children's Environmental Health by Bryna Brennan, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)  Dyslexia by Dean Baer and Marjory Jean Roth  About George Rodrigue by Professor Dasgupta  Leadership Training by Gary de Carolis, Center for Community Leadership, Maryland Thursday, September 11--Children's Peace Day WORLD STAGE Speakers and Special Guests  H.
What does FMFH stand for?
FMFH stands for Feeding Minds, Fighting Hunger
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fort McMurray Fire Department (Canada)
- Fort Mitchell Fire Department (Fort Mitchell, KY)
- Friends of the Moray Firth Dolphins (est. 1991; wildlife conservation; UK)
- Foreign Military Financing Direct Loan Financing Account
- Federación Mexicana de Fisicoconstructivismo y Fitness (Spanish: Mexican Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness; Mexico)
- Federation of Malaysian Freight Forwarders
- Fort Myers Film Festival (Florida)
- Fast Moving Financial Goods (India)
- Finanzmarktförderungsgesetz (German: Financial Markets Development Act)
- Fort McMurray Fish and Game Association (Canada)
- Faith Ministries for India
- Fakulta Matematiky, Fyziky a Informatiky (Slovakia)
- First Mile First Inch (Angola, Mozambique and South Africa)
- Florida Music Food Initiative, Inc.
- Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act
- Free Music for Kids (online database)
- Fantasy Motorsports Franchise League
- Fleet Marine Force, Atlantic
- Federation of Massachusetts Farmers' Markets (Waltham, MA)
- Fissile Mass Flow Monitor (nuclear physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We joined numerous organizations to celebrate World Food Day (in October) as they launched a worldwide educational initiative, called Feeding Minds, Fighting Hunger.
National Committee for World Food Day has developed Feeding Minds, Fighting Hunger, a worldwide educational initiative about hunger issues for schoolchildren of all ages.