To be completed in 75 days, the scope of work includes the supply and installation of 11Kv feeder cables from BSP Al Areen Substation to Oryx Hills, a residential development owned by Surooh Bahrain.
What does FCBL stand for?
FCBL stands for Feeder Cable
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FCBL
We have 12 other meanings of FCBL in our Acronym Attic
- Facultad de Ciencias Básicas e Ingeniería (Spanish: Faculty of Basic Sciences and Engineering; Colombia)
- Faith and Character Based Institution (Florida Department of Corrections)
- Flow-Condition-Based Interpolation
- Frederick County Bancorp, Inc. (Frederick, MD)
- Functional Configuration Baseline Index
- Fashion Center Business Improvement District (Manhattan, NY)
- Fairfield County Business Journal (Connecticut)
- Federation of Credit Bureaus of Japan
- First Community Bank of Joliet (Illinois)
- Football Club de Bourgoin Jallieu (French football club)
- Football Club Bords de Loire (French football club)
- Football Club de Bucy le Long (French football club; Bucy-le-Long, France)
- Futures Collegiate Baseball League (various locations)
- Lague (airport code; Congo)
- Federation of Corrugated Box Manufacturers of India
- First Choice Business Machines (Washington)
- First Class Building Maintenance (various locations)
- Football Club Baume-Montsegur (French football club)
- Football Communal des Balcons de Meuse (French football club)
- Free Cards by Mail (Pokemon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLES: Downtown wins final Al Areen job | GHC awards US $216mn Al Areen job | Two Du engineers jailed for stealing cabling Al Kooheji Electrical Contractors and Construction has won a contract for the supply and installation of 11Kv feeder cables on a Bahraini residential project from Al Areen Holding Company.
The fault occurred around 5 pm when an underground feeder cable was damaged by wear and tear.
Suitable for digital bandwidth requirements and wireless broadband communications--including jumper and antenna feeder cables in wireless systems--the cable is available in sizes from 0.
This AD would require an inspection of the power feeder cable for evidence of chafing, and repair of any chafed power feeder cable, as well as replacement of the wiring support clip (standoff) of the power feeder cable with a new, improved wiring support clip.
The blackout was caused when a digger on a building site at Exhall Road damaged a main feeder cable.
Who would pay the costs of connecting feeder cables from individual households to trunk lines is being discussed.