They will also be able to feedback information into the design team regarding the support performance of local suppliers and manufacturers, helping ensure the specified materials and equipment will be adequately supported by the manufacturer during its operational life," added Cummings.
What does FBI stand for?
FBI stands for Feedback Information (3GPP)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FBI
We have 219 other meanings of FBI in our Acronym Attic
- Faith Bible Institute
- Family-Based Intervention
- Famous But Incompetent (common slang used by militia groups)
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- Fat Boys of Illinois
- Federal Building Industries Company LLC (Dubai, UAE)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (US government)
- Fédération Biterroise d'Improvisation (French: Federation of Beziers Improvisation)
- Federation of British Industries
- Fee-Based Income
- Feedback Inhibition
- Female Body Inspectors (gaming group)
- Fenerbahce Incorporated (football team in Turkey)
- Ferrous Basic Integral (coating thickness gages on steel, ferrous substrates)
- Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity (motto, Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Fiji Born Indian
- File Based Inserting
- File Based Installer
- File by Internet (taxation; UK)
- Finance, Banking and Insurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The website will also be featuring registration forms for falconers to ask questions and feedback information and anyone can register to receive the IFHC's regular newsletter.
After the 15 working-day mandatory review period, the feedback as received was processed, and a further specialist assessment study was completed, which along with the feedback information was incorporated into the Final EIA/ EMPR document.
1999) combined several types of feedback information into one scale, this research focuses exclusively on the seeking of performance feedback, also giving greater specificity to the findings.
A lot of the energy saving feedback information has grown out of the utility world.
The PVM- 740 monitor is also equipped with Sony's feedback circuit, which works to monitor the light output and feedback information to ensure precise white balance.
Also, if you do use an ESP to send any email, you will find feedback information on how many emails were actually opened (called an "open rate").
The term feedback refers to performance-related information that the learner receives during and after performing the task, and there are two general types of feedback: a) Intrinsic feedback: characterised by the sportsperson receiving the information "in real time" through different sensory mechanisms (exteroception and proprioception) which allows him/her to self-regulate movement and/or adapt the execution of the motor task to the model image, b) Extrinsic feedback: name given to the artificial feedback that supplements intrinsic feedback, or increased feedback information (Swinnen, 1990).