Describe how a feedback control loop might work in the context of a budgetary control system.
What does FCL stand for?
FCL stands for Feedback Control Loop
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FCL
We have 156 other meanings of FCL in our Acronym Attic
- Facility (Security) Clearance
- Facsimile Command Language (RightFax)
- Failure Count - Line (Telabs)
- Family Community Leadership (various organizations)
- Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation (Minneapolis, MN; also seen as FCLSC)
- Fast Carry Logic
- Fault Current Limiter
- Feature Code Library (Trimble Corporation)
- Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. (Canada)
- Fédération Cynologique Luxembourgeoise (French: Luxembourg Kennel Federation; Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PROBLEM FORMULATION Suppose the classical feedback control loop with continuous-time controlled plant: G(s) = b(s)/a(s) (1) and with PI controller: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (2) The aim is to calculate all possible parameters of PI controller which guarantee stability of the closed control circuit.
The proposed methodology requires only routine operating data from an existing simple feedback control loop and knowledge of the process delays.
Target zones can be keyed to alarms and feedback control loops.