95 S494 Conway (international development, Imperial College) makes the case for how, through a second green revolution utilizing traditional and technological farming techniques, we can feed the world and make a profit while we're at it.
What does FTW stand for?
FTW stands for Feed the World (Internet slang)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTW
We have 24 other meanings of FTW in our Acronym Attic
- Film, Television and Media Studies (degree; New Zealand)
- Fixed Text Variable Message Sign
- First Take Video Productions (Hermitage, PA)
- Friends of the Tanana Valley Railroad (Alaska)
- Firearms Training Video System
- Face the World
- Families Than Work
- Fare Thee Well
- Fate of Two Worlds (video game)
- Fear the Wife
Samples in periodicals archive:
The responsibility to feed the world falls to the States and to investment by the private sector, said the minister on Monday at a workshop themed: "How to feed the world", held as part of the International Dakar Agricultural Forum 2011.
And all this from a man who sang Feed The World for Band Aid.
Jesus knew that bread, which requires both nature's bounty and humanity's labor, was the perfect food to feed the world until the end of time, and thus it has a special place on the tables in our churches and our homes.