He also talks a lot about collaborations with other artists, saying: "It's how you feed your imagination, your soul.
What does FYI stand for?
FYI stands for Feed Your Imagination
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FYI
We have 57 other meanings of FYI in our Acronym Attic
- Frederick Youth Hockey Association (Frederick, Maryland)
- Fredericton Youth Hockey Association (Fredericton, NB, Canada)
- Flyers Youth Hockey Club (Voorhees, NJ)
- Pacific Rim First Year in Higher Education (conference)
- Falmouth Youth Hockey League (Falmouth, Massachusetts)
- Florida Youth Hockey League
- Huab Lodge (Namibia, South Africa (ICAO airport code)
- Fasman Yeshiva High School (Skokie, IL)
- Foon Yew High School (Malaysia)
- Future Years Homeland Security Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Feed Your Imagination competition was set up to celebrate the nation's love of food.
These tips from the experts at You Are What You Eat magazine should feed your imagination.
Finally, on Thursday at St John's House Museum, a workshop called Feed Your Imagination, which also costs pounds 5, is taking place from 10am to 12.