Feed:gain ratio was significantly improved by enzyme supplementation in broilers from 1-21 d and 1-42 d (p<0.
What does F:G stand for?
F:G stands for Feed:Gain Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fixed Wing
- Franked With (postal designation)
- Foreign Exchange
- Financial Year
- Fiscal Year
- Fluoresceinated Catalytic Subunit
- Facilitatory to Inhibitory
- Free-to-Total Serum Prostate Specific Antigen (ratio; prostate cancer staging)
- Folding@home (distributed computing project)
- Fast Accurate Reliable
- Center Frequency
- F-Zero (video game)
- Forum (or message board)
- Fundamental Frequency (acoustics)
- F-Zero GX (video game)
- First Formant Frequency (speech acoustics)