5 per cent improvement in fee-based income, and an 8.
What does FBI stand for?
FBI stands for Fee-Based Income
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBI
We have 219 other meanings of FBI in our Acronym Attic
- Faith Based Initiatives
- Faith Bible Institute
- Family-Based Intervention
- Famous But Incompetent (common slang used by militia groups)
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- Fat Boys of Illinois
- Federal Building Industries Company LLC (Dubai, UAE)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (US government)
- Fédération Biterroise d'Improvisation (French: Federation of Beziers Improvisation)
- Federation of British Industries
- Feedback Information (3GPP)
- Feedback Inhibition
- Female Body Inspectors (gaming group)
- Fenerbahce Incorporated (football team in Turkey)
- Ferrous Basic Integral (coating thickness gages on steel, ferrous substrates)
- Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity (motto, Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Fiji Born Indian
- File Based Inserting
- File Based Installer
- File by Internet (taxation; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malaysia Building Society Bhd (MBSB) is aiming for its fee-based income from the BancaTakaful segment to increase to MYR 30 million by the end of next year, reports Malaysian newspaper The Star Online.
uk Global Banking News - 17 August 2012 Indian public sector bank, Syndicate Bank (NSE: SYNDIBANK) has introduced mid-corporate and fee-based income verticals to increase its non-interest income and also to better its response time.
The firm attributed the gains to higher loans and fee-based income.
The fee-based income of the bank from commission and exchange business increased to about Rs 170 crore during the quarter under review against Rs 146.
Doha Bank plans to increase the share of its fee-based income to a fifth of its total income in the next three years from the present 12-14 per cent, he said adding there would be pressure on the margins in the banking sector.