ISTANBUL, Aug 29, 2010 (TUR) -- The secretary general of the Federation of International Basketball Associations (FIBA) compared on Saturday the opening ceremony of the 2010 World Basketball Championship in Turkey to olympic games.
What does FIBA stand for?
FIBA stands for Federation of International Basketball Associations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIBA
We have 17 other meanings of FIBA in our Acronym Attic
- Frame Insertion Board
- Fraud Intelligence Bureau (UK)
- Frequency-Invariant Beamformer
- Freshwater Invertebrate Biology (journal)
- Friendly Illinois Brethren/Buddy (polite form of a derogatory nickname for Illinois residents in Wisconsin)
- Focused-Ion-Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Federación Internacional de Basquet Asociado (Spanish: International Basketball Federation Associate)
- Fédération des Industries du Bois d'Aquitaine (French industry federation)
- Fédération Internationale de Basketball (International Basketball Federation)
- Fédération Internationale de Boxe Amateur
- Fellow of the Institute of Business Advisers
- Fellow of the International Biographical Association (Cambridge, UK)
- Fellowship of Israel and Black America
- Festival International de la Bière Artisanale (French: International Festival of Craft Beer)
- Financial Institution Benefit Association, Inc.
- Florida International Bankers Association
- Florida International Baseball Academy (Sarasota, FL)
- Fondation Internationale du Banc d'Arguin (French West African international foundation)
- Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation
- Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain