What does FHUE stand for?
FHUE stands for Federation of Hospital and University Employees
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fort Hood, Texas
- First Human Use (medical devices)
- Fish Health Unit (various locations)
- Fort Huachuca/Sierra Vista, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Foundation of Human Understanding
- Francis Howell Union (high school; Missouri)
- Freed-Hardeman University (Henderson, TN)
- Fuchs' Heterochromic Uveitis (ophthalmology)
- Foundations of Human Biology
- Federal Housing and Development
- Femoral Hypoplasia-Unusual Facies Syndrome
- Family Historian User Group (UK)
- Fair Haven Union High School (Fair Haven, VT)
- Fakultas Hukum Universitas Indonesia (Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia)
- First Henderson United Methodist Church (Henderson, NV)
- Forest Hills United Methodist Church (Forest Lake, MN)
- Florida Hospital Uniform Reporting System
- Fountain Hills Unified School District (Arizona)
- Foothills United Way (Lafayette, CO)
- Fair Haven (Amtrak station code; Fair Haven, VT)