The first Family Planning Association (FPA) was registered in 1953 in the state of Selangor and in 1958, four state FPAs formed the Federation of Family Planning Associations, Malaysia (FFPAM).
What does FFPAM stand for?
FFPAM stands for Federation of Family Planning Associations, Malaysia (Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Farmland Protection Policy Act (law)
- Fédération Francophone de Patinage Artistique (French: French Federation of Figure Skating)
- Feed Forward Power Amplifier (MPD Technologies)
- Forest Fire Protection Assessment (Washington)
- Free from Prussic Acid (oils)
- Functional Failure Path Analysis
- Friends of Forestry Political Action Committee (North Carolina)
- Firm-Fixed Price Award Fee (business contract type)
- Federation of Family Physicians' Associations of India
- Fossil Fuels Policy Action Institute
- Fire Finder Position Analysis System (software)
- Fédération Française de Pelote Basque (French)
- Fédération Française des Pressings et Blanchisseries (French: French Pressings and Laundries Federation)
- Faith Free Presbyterian Church (Greenville, SC)
- Fantasy Football Players Championship
- Fédération Française de la Presse Catholique (French: French Catholic Press Federation)
- Firm Fixed Price Contract
- Florida Family Policy Council
- Florida Fire Prevention Code
- Fort Frances Power Corporation (Ontario, Canada)