SPAN was the first state nationally to house the PTI, Family Voices/Family-to-Family, and Parent-to-Parent and Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health chapters in one site.
What does FFCMH stand for?
FFCMH stands for Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health (Alexandria, VA, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federación de Fútbol de Castilla la Mancha (Spanish football federation)
- Fédération Française de Calcul Mental (French: French Federation of Mental Calculation)
- Fédération Française de la Cordonnerie et Multiservice (French: French Federation of Repair and Multiservice)
- Fellow, Faculty of Church Music
- Fetal-Rat-Fibroblast-Conditioned Medium
- Films Français de Court Métrage (French: Movies of French Short Film)
- Foundation for Fair Contracting of Massachusetts (Boston, MA)
- Frédéric François Communication Multimédia (French communication firm)
- Fuel Fund of Central Maryland (est. 1981)
- Fully-Frustrated Clock Model (physics)
- Foster Family Care Network
- Frontier of Future Communication Networks (symposium)
- Federation Francaise de Course d'Orientation (French)
- Fédération Française des Clubs Omnisports (French: French Federation of Omnisports Clubs)
- Fedfirst Financial Corp.
- Fellow, Faculty of Church Organists
- Funds from Continuing Operations (finance)
- Federal Food Commodities Program (Delaware)
- Fédération Française de Catch Professionnel (French: French Federation of Professional Wrestling)
- Fédération Française de Cuisine a la Plancha (French: cooking federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lorrin Gehring of Utah and recipient of the Young Adult Leadership Award serves as youth involvement resource specialist for the National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health has written for the NAMI Child & Adolescent Action Center's Beginnings magazine.
Nasdaq: MGLN), an industry leader in behavioral health care management, is supporting the National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health on a groundbreaking initiative to enhance and standardize the knowledge, skills and competencies of parents who have experience with the children's behavioral health system so they can effectively provide support services to other families.
Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health, Englewood, Colorado - - $70,000 per year for each of three years.
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry -- American Academy of Pediatrics -- American Psychological Association -- American Psychiatric Association -- Anxiety Disorder Association of America -- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder -- Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health -- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill -- National Mental Health Association
Texas Department on Aging Texas A&M University Texas AARP Texas Department of Insurance Casey Family Programs CREST Program Texas Department of Family and Protective Services Texas Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health Texas Legal Services Center University of Texas School of Social Work Capital Area Agency on Aging Texas Health and Human Services Commission Texoma Area Agency on Aging Gray Panthers
the New York State chapter of the Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health, is a not-for-profit, parent-run organization that advocates for families of children with special behavioral, emotional, and social needs and works to eradicate stigma.