What does FFCMH stand for?
FFCMH stands for Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health (Alexandria, VA, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federación de Fútbol de Castilla la Mancha (Spanish football federation)
- Fédération Française de Calcul Mental (French: French Federation of Mental Calculation)
- Fédération Française de la Cordonnerie et Multiservice (French: French Federation of Repair and Multiservice)
- Fellow, Faculty of Church Music
- Fetal-Rat-Fibroblast-Conditioned Medium
- Films Français de Court Métrage (French: Movies of French Short Film)
- Foundation for Fair Contracting of Massachusetts (Boston, MA)
- Frédéric François Communication Multimédia (French communication firm)
- Fuel Fund of Central Maryland (est. 1981)
- Fully-Frustrated Clock Model (physics)
- Foster Family Care Network
- Frontier of Future Communication Networks (symposium)
- Federation Francaise de Course d'Orientation (French)
- Fédération Française des Clubs Omnisports (French: French Federation of Omnisports Clubs)
- Fedfirst Financial Corp.
- Fellow, Faculty of Church Organists
- Funds from Continuing Operations (finance)
- Federal Food Commodities Program (Delaware)
- Fédération Française de Catch Professionnel (French: French Federation of Professional Wrestling)
- Fédération Française de Cuisine a la Plancha (French: cooking federation)