He said Paltel, the largest provider of telecommunications service in the Palestinian Territory, has joined Standard & Poors Arab Federation of Exchanges (S&P AFE 40) index and the Dow Jones Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (Dow Jones -- FEAS 50) making it the first Palestinian company to join international indexes.
What does FEAS stand for?
FEAS stands for Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (Istanbul, Turkey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEAS
We have 7 other meanings of FEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Frantic Efforts to Appear Recovered (Alcoholics Anonymous chat slang)
- Future Events Already Ruined
- Future Events Appear Real
- Future Events Appearing Real
- Federal Environmental Assessment and Review Office
- Fire Equipment Automated Recall System
- Forest Ecology and Remote Sensing (research group; University of Bayreuth; Germany)
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Science
- Faculty of Engineering Admission Scheme (University of New South Wales; Sydney, Australia)
- Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science (Canada)
- Fédération Suisse des Employés en Assurances Sociales (French: Swiss Federation of Employees in Social Insurance)
- Finite Element Analysis Services Pty. Ltd. (South Africa)
- Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools (Michigan)
- Functional Emotional Assessment Scale (child development)
- Feature Evaluation and System Inspection by Logged Experiments (software)
- Family Educators Alliance of South Texas (San Antonio, TX)
- Feature Extraction Adaptive Selection Threshold (algorithm)
- Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies (Australian National University)
- Feedback, Evolution, And Software Technology
- First European Air Traffic Controller Selection Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dow Jones FEAS Composite Index includes component stocks of 16 of the 34 member states of the Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges.
Summary: Dow Jones Indexes, a leading global index provider, and the Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (FEAS) plan to launch the Dow Jones FEAS Indexes on Friday, June 5.
KARACHI, 03 June, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- A leading global index provider, Dow Jones Indexes and the Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (FEAS) have plans to launch the Dow Jones FEAS Indexes, which included Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE).
Chairman of the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE), Birsen is also chairman of the Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (EASE).